It’s a new year here at South of the Border in lovely Dillon, South Carolina. 2010 was a busy year here at The Border, with lots of fun new additions to make your visits even more exciting. It has also been a year of hard work making all your favorite attractions look new again. Although, if you have never visited us they are all new to you sez Pedro.
9) Tamales, Tamales, Tamales
8) You can crash in our guest room, and you don’t even have to make the bed when you leave.
7) You like that BOOM BOOM POW.
6) You think getting high is pretty cool.
5) Your need to stock up on Good Ole Blenheim Ginger Ale.
4) To fill up those hungry kids and get back on the road
3) Educate the kids about all the creepy-crawly things from around the world.
2) With hundreds of miles of signs, resistance is futile.
1) Pedro loves you and he likes your pesos too!
Hope you have enjoyed our silly little list for the new year. But to be serious, we really do love all the people who stop by and visit with us. Thanks for making 2010 a great year. It was a year of change and renewal around South of the Border. In 2011, we plan to continue this effort to refurbish the grounds and provide new exciting attractions to go with all the ones you have grow to love here.